Welcome to Five for Five
Find a quiet place for just 5 minutes a day… that’s all it takes for this weekly personal journey toward change.
Each week starts with a short inspirational story and leads to a new reflective question to ponder each day. Designed to challenge you to look a little deeper inside, these sessions will grow you in an amazing way.
Five for Five Helpful Hints:
- Be Deliberate: Dedicate a specific 5 minute time slot consistently each day.
- Location Matters: Choose a place with the least amount of interruptions (even if it’s the bathroom!).
- Leave a Paper Trail: Have a pen and something to write on always available for this time. By jotting down your inner responses to what you read here each day, you will actually be documenting your journey to look back on and will see how far you’ve come!
- Be Honest! The reflection time isn’t about giving your “right” answer. It’s about giving your real answer.
- Pray: I recommend a simple prayer before you begin each session, asking to learn what you need to learn.
- Just Say No: Give yourself permission to block out all other thoughts and interruptions for this daily five minutes. If something important comes to mind, jot it down to deal with after you’re done, then go right back to focusing on the study.